The Library is open to the public. We offer the following tips for planning your visit:
- Curbside service is available at the Main Library.
- Monday - Thursday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sundays closed
Community Health Library
- Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Because the health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority, we have implemented the following guidelines and procedures:
- Library surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
- Returned materials sit under a UV germicidal light for at least an hour before they are re-shelved or checked out to the next customer.
- Masks are required for unvaccinated individuals and are recommended for all library visitors.