The Library is open to the public. We offer the following tips for planning your visit:
- 10 – 11 am on Monday and Tuesday is reserved for seniors and vulnerable individuals.
- Masks are required by order of the Summit County Health Department and are available at the door upon request. Masks must cover your mouth and nose at all times.
- Visits are limited to 90 minutes and computer access is limited to 60 minutes.
- Curbside service is available.
- Monday & Tuesday 10 am – 8 pm
- Wednesday & Thursday 10 am - 6 pm
- Friday & Saturday 10 am – 5 pm
Because the health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority, we have implemented the following guidelines and procedures:
- Staff members take their temperatures before reporting to work, wear face masks covering the nose and mouth, observe safe social distance and regularly wash hands.
- Library surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
- Returned materials sit under a UV germicidal light for at least an hour then are quarantined for at least 96 hours before they are re-shelved or checked out to the next customer.
- Acrylic guards between staff and visitors are in place.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Seating is limited.
- Meeting rooms are not available.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.