Beginning in the summer of 2022 the Barberton Public Library will be a passport acceptance agency.
Passport Services, including passport photos, are available by appointment only at the Barberton Public Library. Please call (330) 745-1194 ext. 1 to make an appointment.
To apply for a passport you must appear in person. Minors must be accompanied by their parents or guardians.
When applying for a passport book or card, you must provide:
- A completed Passport Application (form DS - 11)
- Forms are available at the Library or at travel.state.gov.
- Proof Of U. S. citizenship
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Previously issued U.S. Passport
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Current Proof of Identity (for self or parents/guardians if identifying a minor)
- Current Valid Driver's License
- U.S. or Foreign Passport
- Military I.D. Card
- State-Issued I.D. Card
- Further proof of identification is required if providing a State I.D., Temporary Driver's License,
- Learner's Permit, or Out-Of-State Driver's License or I.D. Card.
- Recent Passport Photo
- Passport Fees
Check or money order payable to U.S. Department of State per application.
- Adult Passport Book: $130
- Minor Passport Book (age 15 and under): $100
- Adult Passport Card: $30
- Minor Passport Card (age 15 and under): $15
- Expedited Service: $60
- 1 - 2 Day Return Delivery Fee (book only): $18.32
- Execution Fees & Photo Fees
Check, money order, or cash payable to Barberton Public Library
- Execution Fee (per application): $35
- Photo Fee: $12
Some circumstances may require additional documentation. Please call us to speak with a passport acceptance agent.
Please refer to travel.state.gov for complete information about passport requirements, forms, and processing times.